Installing the Google 3CX Google Extension
1. Find the 3CX Extension in the Chrome Web Store.
2. Click the "Add to Chrome" button in the top right.
3. You should now see a handset icon in your Google Chrome toolbar.
Note: You may need to go to your 3CX Web Client and click on “Activate your 3CX Extension for Chrome”.
The Google Extension gives you immediate access to calls with a mini, pop-out web client so that there’s no need to keep the full Web Client open in your browser, allowing you to work more efficiently across all apps. The extension offers Click to Call functionality by automatically detecting phone numbers on web pages and in CRMs.
The Google 3CX Google Extension at a Glance
Requirements & Known Issues
- 3CX Google Chrome extension requires:
- 3CX V16, Update 4 Beta.
- Chrome Version 78 or later
- Users of the 3CX Click to Call extension should disable or uninstall it, before installing the 3CX Google Chrome Extension.