How to Manage Your Status on the Web Client - 3CX
- Set your status and status message by clicking on the drop down menu next to your avatar.
- Choose the status you'd like.
Statuses and colors are visible to coworkers.
Green means available, yellow on a call, red is busy – calls will be diverted to voicemail.
- To add a custom status message, press the Pencil next to that status.
Users can use the Set Status Temporarily to set a status for a specific amount of time.
Further, customize your status in “Settings > Call Forwarding”. Here you can:
- Set a custom message
- Enable/disable PUSH messages for each status
- Rename “Lunch” and “Business Trip” profiles
- Set the number of seconds to activate forwarding of unanswered calls for “Available” and “Lunch” profiles
- Override forwarding rules based on Caller ID and time of the call