The 3CX iOS App enables you to communicate effectively with:
- “Status” - browse and tap on the name of a colleague to call.
- “Contacts” - select a contact to view info and tap on the phone number to call.
- “Keypad” - directly dial numbers to “Call”.
- “Recents” - review call activity and tap entries on the list to call.
- “Messages” - message and exchange documents with colleagues and web visitors.
Status & Forwarding Rules
To set your status and automatically configure call forwarding, tap on your profile image on the sidebar menu to select.
The default forwarding rules are:
- “Available” - ready to receive calls.
- “Away” - temporarily unavailable, divert to voicemail.
- “Do Not Disturb” - divert to voicemail.
- “Lunch” - set a custom status.
- “Business Trip” - set a second custom status.
Customize your forwarding rules and exceptions via the 3CX Web Client.
Personalize your 3CX App by tapping on “Settings” to set your account, audio and theme options:
- “Accounts” - select the default account, edit, activate and switch between accounts.
Note: Edit your account by tapping on your profile name on the upper left of the “Keypad” screen.
- “Audio Options” - configure advanced audio and device settings.
- “Application Theme” - choose between the “Black”, “Grey” or “White” theme.