To reboot and/or restart your desk phone:
- Be sure you're not connected to a call or waiting for a call.
- Rotate the phone so that you're facing the rear of it.
- Locate the ethernet cable inserted into the phone.
- Disconnect the ethernet cable from the phone and wait 30 seconds before reconnecting.
- After re-inserting the ethernet cable, wait for the phone to initialize and completely reboot before using it.
Note: Waiting for the phone to reboot can take several minutes. Also, depending on the type of phone you have the phone may reboot numerous times as it may be pulling updates. Be patient as you wait for it to become completely ready to use.