To set user BLF keys on the web client, you must:
- Log into your Web Client.
- Click the Gear or "Settings" from the navigation menu.
- Click "BLF Settings" to configure your BLF keys.
Match a BLF button with an extension to show the status of that extension. While the number of an available BLF button varies by phone, the 3CX Windows application has no such limit and you can have up to 36 BLF indicators per page.
You can also link BLF buttons to a shared parking place or a speed dial. This allows users to easily park or unpark calls by pressing the assigned BLF button.
The following options are available for BLFs:
- BLF - shows the presence of another extension.
- Speed Dial - link to a contact for easy calling.
- Custom Speed Dial - assign to a custom phone number.
- Shared Parking - link to a shared call parking number.
- Agent Login / Logout - assign to alternate between Login/Logout for queues.
- Change Status - link to change to selected status.