To change the color theme of your 3CX desktop client application:
- Click the "menu button" in the upper right of the application.
- Locate and click the "Themes" option.
- Next to "Select Application Theme" there's a dropdown menu. Click the drop-down arrow and it will show a few color options for you to choose from.
- Select your preferred color option, and click "OK."
Note: The selected theme will take effect after restarting the application.
- Click the "menu button" again in the upper right. Locate and click the "Exit Client."
- Once the application shuts down, open it up again and the color scheme you've selected will be visible.
Are you looking for how to change the theme on your Webclient? Click here!